FYI World of Beercation II - THE DIRTAH SOUF

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,289
Steam
mattressfish
So in about 30 minutes from now, myself, @APRIL, @Wessels, and @G-Force (Gay Scott) will be headed out on our World of Beer tour of south Florida. We chose today because this is the last weekend that Scott has his minivan. And well, most of don't work, so that's nice too. Here is today's schedule:

140328588IMG20140328080140658.jpg

Tomorrow, we're waking up early and driving down to Key West to have a beer. Then we will finally be coming back up the west coast, hitting a couple more World of Beers there. I've no idea how many miles this will be, but we hope to be back home aroun 5pm tomorrow. Wish us luck. I think we'll probably be hitting at least 10 locations over the next day and a half.

:bast:

Last edited:
So in about 30 minutes from now, myself, @APRIL, @Wessels, and @G-Force (Gay Scott) will be headed out on our World of Beer tour of south Florida. We chose today because this is the last weekend that Scott has his minivan. And well, most of don't work, so that's nice too. Here is today's schedule:

Tomorrow, we're waking up early and driving down to Key West to have a beer. Then we will finally be coming back up the west coast, hitting a couple more World of Beers there. I've no idea how many miles this will be, but we hope to be back home aroun 5pm tomorrow. Wish us luck. I think we'll probably be hitting at least 10 locations over the next day and a half.

:bast:

have fun, be safe.....hope there is a bus carting you all around

Damn it. I should have been there and been your driver of the minivan. Next time I guess.

It must be outstanding having such a flexible boss that lets you take time off like this!

;)

I bet that they let you take this time off -with pay of course- because they love you and want you to be productive when you get back!

I did about 30 minutes of work this morning. It was more than enough to pay for my trip. :)