FYI World of Beercation II - THE DIRTAH SOUF

Depends on the investment.

Lets say you buy a laundromat. It's an investment, you can significantly effect the outcome, business decisions etc.

Lets say instead of buying that laundromat you buy $20,000 worth the stock in ExxonMobil. It's definitely not enough of an interest to have any practicable outcome on the decisions made by the company. So it would be a "gamble."

Most investing is gambling where the only difference is that you can make semi-informed decisions about risk.

wait for it,

like,

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Amstel
driving, flying, and ordering food at a restaurant

If I'm going to a brewery tour tomorrow that "includes your choice of a free logo pint glass or growler"

do I want the glass to use? or is there a way to use a 'growler' for something more than a souvenir?

In my experience a growler is a two liter resealable vessel which a brewery patron can purchase and have refilled or replaced by said brewery.

In other news: I miss the Baltimore Brewing company and their delicious marzen and pils.

If I'm going to a brewery tour tomorrow that "includes your choice of a free logo pint glass or growler"

do I want the glass to use? or is there a way to use a 'growler' for something more than a souvenir?

Glass is reusable, growler is less reusable. Like IBWIP said.

GEGTYX5.gif