World Music

Is it wrong that I want to go to a Deftones concert just to see Dir en gray? I probably would stay for their set and then leave. I mean, Deftones are ok, but I don't really want to see them in concert.

Is it wrong that I want to go to a Deftones concert just to see Dir en gray? I probably would stay for their set and then leave. I mean, Deftones are ok, but I don't really want to see them in concert.

Grrr. deftones are the greatest band ever (over exaggeration satisfied). Honestly their show was the best live performace I have ever seen.

I recommend staying for at least part of the Deftones show. Two reasons:

1) You might actually like it.
2) You avoid all the traffic when all the other people who aren't there to see them leave at the same time.

I went to a Fiona Apple show just to see Damien Rice open. I was very ready to bail when she started but was there with a couple women who wanted to see her. I spent a lot of time buying drinks and standing outside smoking.

I recommend staying for at least part of the Deftones show. Two reasons:

1) You might actually like it.
2) You avoid all the traffic when all the other people who aren't there to see them leave at the same time.

I went to a Fiona Apple show just to see Damien Rice open. I was very ready to bail when she started but was there with a couple women who wanted to see her. I spent a lot of time buying drinks and standing outside smoking.

oooo, how was damien rice live?

that's good to know. i've enjoyed the album i have of his. i don't even know how many, if more than one, he has. theac introduced me to him. :)
i believe he still only has just the one studio album. there's also a live album though. i bought it at the show, but my sister promptly appropriated it so i haven't listened to it much. i mostly bought it so i wouldn't feel bad about having downloaded his first album anyway.