Worksaferest

G

gottoys?

Hey thanks for the worksafe and whitescale settings! Makes it easier to have the thread up at work. When people walk by they generally look at your screen now they will just think I am surfing the net.

Already had my DBA partner comment that I do alot of emailing all day (ha ha ha).

Content for this thread - do you worry about getting caught on the forum at work?

I was using the WAP theme for a while
Useing the whitescale one now
Im not worried about getting caught, Its just that Im new here and I dont want people thinking that Im fucking off all the time:fly:

Pandora said:
Fortunately my predecessor put rearview mirrors all over the office, so I can see people coming before they get to my cube. :D

I have seen ALOT of people in cubies with mirrors! Always wanted one , but I guess not that bad because never put one up.

I have my own office and I've been surfing genmay for 4 years while at this company...no one cares what I do as long as I produce results when needed:D

where I work I think it's a worse offense to play streaming video - mainly because the hogging of the bandwidth.

After Katrina an email was sent out for every one to quite playing the streaming video's from the internet. I just smiled because I don't waste my time on video , I'd rather read UF posts.

I plan on making it look more like Google...

<3

If someone wants to edit the logo so we aren't using a trademarked image that would be great. 'Goggle' or something maybe...

fly said:

<3

If someone wants to edit the logo so we aren't using a trademarked image that would be great. 'Goggle' or something maybe...

'Goggle' - sounds fine and is close enough.

fly said:

<3

Hmmmm I have it set for Whitescale - but now can't set it to WAP or anything. Do you have this issue? I might need to clean out files\cache - I'll try that. Get 'error found on page'.

Nope there is a problem. If I clear cookies, files, history I am back at the fairy blue. But once I switch to whitescale I am stuck there.

Does anyone else have this issue?