Work rant thread

Also I dislike it when people call up and they can't speak English, or even worse they work in this fucking hospital and they can't understand a word of English. How do you get anything done when nobody understands each other?????? I have nothing against not speaking English, it's a hard language, but don't work somewhere where you have to understand the language if you can't. :mad:

And out of the 100 doctors I work around there's just one who's a complete and utter prick. I've never once spoken to him and yet he thinks it's cool to make snide remarks about me to my face which aren't in the slightest bit funny. I've resolved that next time he does it I'm going to tell him to stfu.

I also dislike the fact that I've been typing madly for like 10 years or something now and since I got this job last year I've developed RSI in my shoulders and some days it's apparent that it's gonna hurt all day long for no reason, before I've even typed anything it hurts. The morphine helps but that's more just something to get me high enough to ignore th epain.

I also dislike the fact that I've been typing madly for like 10 years or something now and since I got this job last year I've developed RSI in my shoulders and some days it's apparent that it's gonna hurt all day long for no reason, before I've even typed anything it hurts. The morphine helps but that's more just something to get me high enough to ignore th epain.

and yet... you're typing this.