Work Rant Thread

Lia m needs to be uncensored already. The sore vagina isn't even here anymore.

Don't even know why they bothered censoring the name anyway, it's not like it helped anything. :rolleyes:
english humor sucks anyways

And I'm not a fucking mind reader. Don't come at me telling me I should know what the fuck is censored and what isn't. It could have said 'The Bunghole Of George Takei' and it still wouldn't have mattered.

Translation: Still don't have a sense of humour.

Ah so that's what those were supposed to be. I thought it was a really weird comment coming from a female.

This morning so far I have changed a massive poopy diaper. It smelled like rotting fish. Thank you rotovirus vaccine! Now I'm sitting on the couch reading the internets while my daughter sits next to me playing with her froggy toy and saying "Goo!" as loudly as possible. :)

Years ago my son got a rotovirus from preschool and both my wife and I caught it from him at the same time. It was by far the worst virus I have ever had. Nonstop out both ends, high fever, and bad bad stomach cramps. It was during those long few days I finally understood what it was to be the dad. It meant no matter how sick you were you still had to take care of everyone if they were sick too. And my god it sucked so fucking bad. I hate going to hospitals but after two days I dragged all three of us there and begged the doctors to please let us stay. They just gave us some meds and fluids and sent us on our way. We switched preschools for them not isolating the kids he got it from when they had to know they weren't ok.

So glad you started this, I wanted to yesterday but felt like I was being too grumpy.

My office is like a fucking comedy show. My manager comes in and out as she pleases, 'works through' her lunch when it suits so she can leave early and none of this applies to anyone else. One woman works 2 days a week, on both days she swans in, chats for an hour, leaves to fetch breakfast, eats for the next 20 minutes, chats more, makes coffee, does the odd bit of work and then chats. She never finishes her work in the 2 days and more often than not I end up doing it for her so the doctor wont be pissed off.
This is like every single woman I've ever seen work in an office. Also, going to the bathroom every 20 minutes, wtf is up with that. One place I was there were 3 women's bathrooms in the same building, and one men's bathroom, and the women's one always had a constant stream of traffic.

Then they lose their shit if you are 5 minutes late. Guess what, I might be little late, but I don't drink coffee, take lunches, or go on break ALL DAY.

Last edited: