Work Rant Thread

Staying at home all day with kids is not a job.

/****

Anyone who has ever done this would say you are dead wrong. I've had stressful office jobs and this is the hardest job I've ever done. I don't get to take the day off if I'm sick, I have to get up in the middle of the night every night two or three time and "work" for an hour or more. If I have a little down time during the day I don't feel bad about that at all because I know I'm still going to be dead tired when I wake up every morning. There's nothing like doing this. It's both hard and wonderful. But don't say it isn't a job. You have no idea what you are talking about. I'm willing to bet every other stay at home mom here will back me up.

Staying at home all day with kids is not a job.

/****
It is if you take care of them and do all the household chores. Not like there's vacation or breaks and not like you can just quit. I mean good mothers of course, there is lazy trash who just sits home obviously not what I'm talking about.

Anyone who has ever done this would say you are dead wrong. I've had stressful office jobs and this is the hardest job I've ever done. I don't get to take the day off if I'm sick, I have to get up in the middle of the night every night two or three time and "work" for an hour or more. If I have a little down time during the day I don't feel bad about that at all because I know I'm still going to be dead tired when I wake up every morning. There's nothing like doing this. It's both hard and wonderful. But don't say it isn't a job. You have no idea what you are talking about. I'm willing to bet every other stay at home mom here will back me up.

She was making a joke :fly:

If I had a job I'm guessing that an entire disk group wouldve locked up yesterday which made all the entries into PeopleSoft just disappear into thin air. Not really a rant since I would've been paid to just hang out but I if I had a job at this imaginary place it's not like I would actually talk to anyone there so there is that.

:lol::lol::lol:

I blame fly's stupid word filter.

We had the ESX 5 upgrade go terribly wrong at work yesterday. Instantly lost about 300 servers. Some servers didn't come back up. Some did but with no network. Some came up but a shit ton of services never started. Was on a long call last night and today is going to be terrible.

How's your work?

Ever since our primary physician decided to retire and leave my centers in the hands of some carpetbaggers, we have been tumbling downhill.

These doctors aren't like our typical setup, in that they are employees just like any other, except high up on the totem pole.

Yesterday, they started sending home patients because they no longer want to work in the afternoon, and actually sent patients to our competition.

Long story short, this is the latest battle in a political infighting game that is being played out between the ex-chairman of the board in Jacksonville, and the current CEO in Colorado, with my centers as the battleground.

It's made life hell around here. I'm shopping resumes already,

Coincidentally, I'm job hunting today, as are about 10 other people I know (Fly being one of them) at my company.

Shut the fuck up you cranky retard and think for a minute what 4 letter name is censored here. Then try and relate that to my post.

:waw:

Jesus fucking Christ.

I don't have time to try and figure out if there was something censored or not, and I don't have to try to decipher your posts. Make it obvious, or correct it. And my point still stands. You have been bitching for days about having to take out your own garbage. That says everything we need to know about the excess time you all have on your hands.

I don't have time to try and figure out if there was something censored or not, and I don't have to try to decipher your posts. Make it obvious, or correct it. And my point still stands. You have been bitching for days about having to take out your own garbage. That says everything we need to know about the excess time you all have on your hands.

The second time you've failed reading comprehension in quick succession, that's quite an achievement.

I would try to make it clear except the word **** is censored, if you'd like i can put L-I-A-M which may bring back memories of the time he referred to 'lazy housewives' and pissed off kiwi and many others, which was what my post referred to. If you'd lighten up and realise it.

Also if you bothered reading about taking out trash you'd realise I don't give a fuck, everyone else is moaning about it and I'm sat laughing instead.

So yeah.

Way to not have a sense of humour bro. Well done.

english humor sucks anyways

And I'm not a fucking mind reader. Don't come at me telling me I should know what the fuck is censored and what isn't. It could have said 'The Bunghole Of George Takei' and it still wouldn't have mattered.