Work Rant Thread

My baby is constipated. This is gonna be a sh*tty day. Or a not sh*tty day? I dunno, it's gonna suck.

Word of warning, when that flood gate opens, be prepared

1974.jpg

Like pushing a rope up a hill.

I actually use this one because I think it's a great way to describe a useless effort.
We always attribute it to the dogs... They are always sitting there watching us struggle looking very smug so it seems like what they would say.

My baby is constipated. This is gonna be a shitty day. Or a not shitty day? I dunno, it's gonna suck.

The little baby suppositories work wonders. The middle child was constipated constantly and had anal fissures which made it worse, those things saved both of us.

So I created a workflow to post loan payments and now they are complaining its broken because they don't understand the basics about loan payments.

Man this VMware training is already killing me. Its 10 hours a day with a working lunch. At least the lunch is free I guess...

It's not so bad, and VMware isn't so tricky.

Let me know if you divine the secret to having good performance from severely overprovisioned LUNs, though. I'd like to know that one.