work injuries

Nyx said:
Closest thing I've had to a work related injury since I started working at home has been when one of my son's ferrets was loose, damned thing got into my room somehow and bit my toe :tard:

I used to have a ferret, that thing was fatter than me. I was looking threw one of those ferret books one time and it showed the fattest ferret in the world, mine was almost double, lol. It was way to hard to keep though cause it just smelt so dam bad. You would clean the cage and then within the next poop he would wreck again.

While working an industrial type paper cutter I basiclly shaved off a finger nail. That wasn't much fun.

So I don't play with these much anymore:
cgr214a.jpg

Pandora said:
While working an industrial type paper cutter I basiclly shaved off a finger nail. That wasn't much fun.

So I don't play with these much anymore:
cgr214a.jpg

I have one of those at my work. it requires two hand to operate it though. Not sure how you managed to injure yourself.

I mostly get paper cuts. Though, I did cut my hand on a CNC router bit (it wasn't running) and got blood all over a print before I even noticed it.

BeeRad said:
I used to have a ferret, that thing was fatter than me. I was looking threw one of those ferret books one time and it showed the fattest ferret in the world, mine was almost double, lol. It was way to hard to keep though cause it just smelt so dam bad. You would clean the cage and then within the next poop he would wreck again.

I'm sure the ferret was thinking, "I had this Brad one time, he was fatter than me. I had this copy of PEOPLE and he was at least twice the size of any human in it. The fast food odor was so overwhelming I tried to leave, twice. And there is no way in hell I am venturing into his bedroom."

thrawn said:
I know no one ever uses them but they do have seat belts on fork lifts :lol: You could probably sue for air bags. bahahaha

the belt had been cut off long before i started working there. OSHA would have shut that place down, but they went out of business for other reasons.

thrawn said:
I'm sure the ferret was thinking, "I had this Brad one time, he was fatter than me. I had this copy of PEOPLE and he was at least twice the size of any human in it. The fast food odor was so overwhelming I tried to leave, twice. And there is no way in hell I am venturing into his bedroom."

SHADOW THAT WAS JUST MEAN!!!!!!!!!

dam ferret even talking shit :fly:

Spange Monkee said:
I have one of those at my work. it requires two hand to operate it though. Not sure how you managed to injure yourself.

I mostly get paper cuts. Though, I did cut my hand on a CNC router bit (it wasn't running) and got blood all over a print before I even noticed it.

It was a freak accident really. The blade was sticking out below the plate that sheathed it. When I was switching out paper my finger brushed up against it. The blade was so sharp it literally shaved my nail off and I didn't even notice it till I saw blood all over the paper and realized my hand felt cold.

Wow, I've got nothing...

I can say that no corner of a table or wall has escaped my clutsyness. I have, however, managed to break a toe on my friend's toe during a sparing session in my martial arts class. A week or so later, I sparred with another friend of mine and my popcicle-braced toe found it's way under her kneecap. Did I forget to mention that she has been under the knife for knee surgery? Ooh, I'm also notorious for accidentally kneeing my male friends in the crotch. It only happens to the ones I'm really close to or dating.

InnerMuse said:
Wow, I've got nothing...

I can say that no corner of a table or wall has escaped my clutsyness. I have, however, managed to break a toe on my friend's toe during a sparing session in my martial arts class. A week or so later, I sparred with another friend of mine and my popcicle-braced toe found it's way under her kneecap. Did I forget to mention that she has been under the knife for knee surgery? Ooh, I'm also notorious for accidentally kneeing my male friends in the crotch. It only happens to the ones I'm really close to or dating.

Ooo, martial arts class injuries are the best! Once I fell face first into someone's foot while it was coming at me very quickly and I managed to knock out one of my teeth. Spitting blood was really fun.