work injuries

bast_imret said:
well, the lawyers said it was by accident :shifty:
Well we had a wheel block come loose causing a truck run over someone's head.

My dad has worse stories, people walking between cars in switching yards and getting cut in half.

HydroSqueegee said:
had that fucker lined up perfectly with the mast on the forklift. Couldnt even see it.

I know no one ever uses them but they do have seat belts on fork lifts :lol: You could probably sue for air bags. bahahaha

FlamingGloryHole said:
My dad has worse stories, people walking between cars in switching yards and getting cut in half.

That is exactly how my great uncle died. Pinned between them and severed at the mid-waist.

My great great grandmother caught on fire in her kitchen from a freak gas ignition/explosion while baking and died, in flames, on her front lawn.

Two glamorous ways to go.

Sarcasmo said:
That is exactly how my great uncle died. Pinned between them and severed at the mid-waist.

My great great grandmother caught on fire in her kitchen from a freak gas ignition/explosion while baking and died, in flames, on her front lawn.

I lost an uncle to an auger accident

Sarcasmo said:

You have a lot to live (die) up to for your death. What do you have planned?

I work at a desk so I only bump my knee a couple times and thats about it. When I used to play ball though I got hit in the head smashing my orbital completely down and to the left. I had to get 4 titanium plates inserted and like an 11 hour surgery for a total of like 200k to reconstruct my face, lol

BeeRad said:
I work at a desk so I only bump my knee a couple times and thats about it. When I used to play ball though I got hit in the head smashing my orbital completely down and to the left. I had to get 4 titanium plates inserted and like an 11 hour surgery for a total of like 200k to reconstruct my face, lol

YOUR FACE IS ONLY WORTH $300.

Closest thing I've had to a work related injury since I started working at home has been when one of my son's ferrets was loose, damned thing got into my room somehow and bit my toe :tard: