omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,324
Steam
mattressfish
This is an actual pic from one of the bathrooms in my office

RKWec.jpg

Story: One of the helpdesk guys here used to run weed from the Bahamas to Florida in the 80s. He has no teeth.

Post some work stories.

Nice.

We have a sign up near the kitchen sink saying 'Due to NHS cutbacks the washing up fairy has been sacked. Please do your own dishes from now on'

That's as exciting as it gets round here.

I did find out today a change in my job role after all the staff in the entire hospital found out first through a hospital wide e-mail, that was a good indicator of how we communicate well round here.

Story: One of the helpdesk guys here used to run weed from the Bahamas to Florida in the 80s. He has no teeth.

is he the one puking in the sinks, throwing paper towels in the urinals and wiping boogers on the walls?

Since you are all IT people I should probably provide details... I'm an engineer, customer is an electrical, I'm trying to email them fire alarm prints. No idea who thier provider is but its not my problem at all.

This is an actual pic from one of the bathrooms in my office

http://i.imgur.com/RKWec.jpg

Post some work stories.

I call bullshit on this. That guy isn't capable of running a cohesive thought from one end of his brain to the other.

No way. Boogers belong on the wall. I like to show off my trophies.

Maybe it's a lady thing.

I'll never forget when we first moved house when I was 11, I was scared shitless when they moved my bed eesh would beat me black and blue because the wall must have been caked with hidden boogers.

He's never said anything. And I've never mentioned it. Til now.

:shifty:

Same company: The previous air fresheners had to be replaced with different ones because people were eating them. A jar of small gel beads, labeled as an air freshener, in a public bathroom, and people were reaching in, taking a handful, then trying to eat them.

TRYING. TO. EAT. THEM.

Same company: The previous air fresheners had to be replaced with different ones because people were eating them. A jar of small gel beads, labeled as an air freshener, in a public bathroom, and people were reaching in, taking a handful, then trying to eat them.

TRYING. TO. EAT. THEM.
Using it as a suppository I could see....

TRYING. TO. EAT. THEM.
Sounds like the caliber of people I work with

TRYING. TO. EAT. THEM.

they looked like breath mints!

There's this one guy at work who smokes like a chimney and takes like 2 months of vacation time. :mad:

We have a guy with several months vacation as well. He's been with the company 14 years and somehow worked his way into a windows admin job from the fucking mail room. To add insult to injury to all of the actually competent people in the world he has a 95 IQ and asperger's syndrome. Every time I have to have a conversation with him, which is 15 minutes long regardless of the content because the aspergers, I want to kick puppies and set nuns on fire.

PS, it's this guy.....

attachment.php

We have a guy with several months vacation as well. He's been with the company 14 years and somehow worked his way into a windows admin job from the fucking mail room. To add insult to injury to all of the actually competent people in the world he has a 95 IQ and asperger's syndrome. Every time I have to have a conversation with him, which is 15 minutes long regardless of the content because the aspergers, I want to kick puppies and set nuns on fire.

PS, it's this guy.....

http://uselessforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3499&d=1305819141

That's discriminatory