woooooooo hooooooooo!

Drool-Boy said:
Thats all I want kids for, just to have someone thatll fetch me beers on command without bitching.

I had to spend 2 years at the beginning of their life whipping their asses and I expect them to return the favor the last 2 years of mine.

I was arguing with my 4 year old the other day and out of no where he said he was going to put me in a home. I then said I planned on dying way before then and hopefully it will be while driving him somewhere. It was about then I got fussed at by my wife.

b_sinning said:
I had to spend 2 years at the beginning of their life whipping their asses and I expect them to return the favor the last 2 years of mine.

I was arguing with my 4 year old the other day and out of no where he said he was going to put me in a home. I then said I planned on dying way before then and hopefully it will be while driving him somewhere. It was about then I got fussed at by my wife.

:lol: Good luck. :lol:

b_sinning said:

:lol:

my two-year-old and i at breakfast the other day:

she asked me for more cereal after two bowls. i said, "i think you've had enough."
she said, " i THINK i want some more."

spange, little one and i were in the car the other day. my purse is in the back and she's getting into it. spange says, "that's not your purse. get out of it."
she looks at him and says, "they're MY barrettes." (as she's reaching into her barrettes, which are in my purse.)

what do we do, b_sinning???

b_sinning said:

This is an awesome kid story. Mostly cause its cruel. :cool:

SpangeMonkee said:
It is true though. Anything bad the little one does, I'm sure I deserve it. A friend of mine, when talkin' about his daughter, said to me, "This is god's way of punishing us."

Nah, that doesn't happen till they're in highschool. :pandora:

Edit: Or should I say, Middle school. Bwaahaahaahaahaaaaaa!

Pandora said:
And you have a girl too, so you get to hear about all teh school drama!

Bwaahahahahahhaaaa!

Edit: I'm sorry I souldn't take such pleasure in your future pain. :( :heart:

what are you talking about???? all we're going to do is send her over to AUNT pandora's and UNCLE theac's home. we're gonna let YOU deal with it. :fly:

SpangeMonkee said:
Uncle Theac? oh god. He's gonna have to buy a white van.

Or a red one.

Wait for it......

Wait for it.....

Creepyvan.jpg

I was home at 1pm today. But I still had to work :( Was just sitting around on the couch, waiting for the internets guy to show up and working on this chemical transition.

Oy I wish I could be drinking, my future mother in law is driving me INSANE

WHY THE HELL CAN'T SHE JUST BOOK THE DAMN RESTAURANT FOR THE REHEARSAL DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!