woooooooo hooooooooo!

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
the benefits of being a homemaker. i've already started to drink. don't worry. i waited until the clock hit PM before i started.

i hope y'all's friday is going better than mine.

Thorn Bird said:
the benefits of being a homemaker. i've already started to drink. don't worry. i waited until the clock hit PM before i started.

i wanna be a home maker.

Thorn Bird said:

what the tinkle

I wish I could. Actually since I'm so close to switch postitions I'm told don't head any new projects just help my new guys getting them going and show them how to take over the stuff I already do. They are both buying me beers later becuase they both admit they had no clue the volume of stuff I actually do behind the scenes to make things run smoothly. I got my boss to hire both of them and they are busy just taking over my work and that's not counting all the new projects I had waiting for them to start. I use to tell them I was swamped but they never believed me until now.

I guess I'm just good at multitasking. I get alot done and still post on here like crazy. Praise the almighty caffine!

ChikkenNoodul said:
I envy you at this moment :(

I had a very lovely glass of Laphroaig 30 last night, cost my sales rep $54 :lol:

i wanna sales rep.

well, this bottle of chardonnay was on sale at k-roger, so i picked up three bottles. :fly:

b_sinning said:
I wish I could. Actually since I'm so close to switch postitions I'm told don't head any new projects just help my new guys getting them going and show them how to take over the stuff I already do. They are both buying me beers later becuase they both admit they had no clue the volume of stuff I actually do behind the scenes to make things run smoothly. I got my boss to hire both of them and they are busy just taking over my work and that's not counting all the new projects I had waiting for them to start. I use to tell them I was swamped but they never believed me until now.

I guess I'm just good at multitasking. I get alot done and still post on here like crazy. Praise the almighty caffine!

is that the new word for coke? you are a busy man. good thing you'll be visiting so we can take you out for a drink. or whatever. :pandora:

Drool-Boy said:
Thats all I want kids for, just to have someone thatll fetch me beers on command without bitching.

just don't leave it unattended on the coffee table. spangelet will grab it and help herself.