WOOO HOO! My girls are comin' home this weekend!

BigDov said:
Fun age isn't it? :)

hell yeah. she's a chatter box too. though, I miss taking naps with her. she won't let me hold her for very long. the best I can get is to read a book to her.

bast_imret said:
congrats. I hope you get some luvin this weekend too :hi2u:

hell yeah I will. though, I visited last weekend and got some then. :)

thrawn said:
makes me wonder when i hear that someone just a few months older than me has a kid

congrats sir

danke. once you get the baby fever, it is hard to stop.

so by knee surgery you mean you and your wife got in a fight so she took off and moved in with the in laws... and by coming home you mean to get their stuff... right?

I hope you get some lovin too... from Bubba at the local police station when you get hauled in for a domestic.

crazymike said:
so by knee surgery you mean you and your wife got in a fight so she took off and moved in with the in laws... and by coming home you mean to get their stuff... right?

I hope you get some lovin too... from Bubba at the local police station when you get hauled in for a domestic.

I know its hard for you to believe that life outside a rural, backwoods area can be more than a country song. :D

crazymike said:

I HATE WIFE BEATERS