woohoo - Downloading KOTOR2!!!

Mr. Furlong said:
I played the first one for about 30 hours, then there was some sort of bug and I couldn't continue, so I started over and quit about 15 minutes in then never went back.

I played it for about 20 minutes and was bored to tears

Forrest Dump said:
Yes plz
Vampire - Bloodlines
Me luv u long time
fack. thats 3 CDs. That will take forever for me to download and upload. Know how I found it tho? I used Easynews' web interface and found the group that had it.

Why not sign up for a month and try it ya jew. I'll walk you through how to d/l it.

fly said:
I dont have any problems sleeping at night. :happy:
I'm thinking more about some lawyer with nothing better to do coming after the forum for it. I know I'm not going to convince you to stop.

theacoustician said:
I'm thinking more about some lawyer with nothing better to do coming after the forum for it. I know I'm not going to convince you to stop.

Nah. There are TONS of forums totally dedicated to warez that they'll go after first. And its not like we're hosting files here...
:heart:

fly said:
fack. thats 3 CDs. That will take forever for me to download and upload. Know how I found it tho? I used Easynews' web interface and found the group that had it.

Why not sign up for a month and try it ya jew. I'll walk you through how to d/l it.

cant
lazy
plus Im busy drawing cartoons