Woo Hooo!

Desslock

Giant Member
Oct 14, 2004
MD
Marklar
₥0
My office is closing at 1:30pm today. I get an early start on the holiday weekend. :D

Suckers :p

Both of my bosses are "working from home".

My co-worker called in "sick".

I'm the only one here today and have to set up two new employees accounts/workstations, and still handle other respective duties.

I hope your car runs out of gas on the way home or something else moderately irritating but without permanent damage happens to you.

KNYTE said:

Both of my bosses are "working from home".

My co-worker called in "sick".

I'm the only one here today and have to set up two new employees accounts/workstations, and still handle other respective duties.

I hope your car runs out of gas on the way home or something else moderately irritating but without permanent damage happens to you.

Haha I ride the subway sucka. :p

I'll be leaving at 4 today and working tomorrow morning for about 2 hours. I did take Tuesday off to make up for it though. :D

I just got pulled into the bosses office for being 1/2 hour late and was told they will suspend me 1 week without pay next time. So, I am stuck here till 5:00 kissing ass and I don't know when I will be able to request another day off. :(

Flynavy is in another office today and my brother is in Minnesota right now, drunk off his ass in a redneck bar. :(

I'm all by myself in the basement at work today... I'm freakin BORED.

e-dubb said:
I just got pulled into the bosses office for being 1/2 hour late and was told they will suspend me 1 week without pay next time. So, I am stuck here till 5:00 kissing ass and I don't know when I will be able to request another day off. :(
1. What do you do?
2. Half hour late? What the heck were you doing?

I can leave at my discretion...gonna give it an hour and take a head count to see if any of the lawyers are left

HR just called about the Director job I applied for...phone interview in 20...wish me luck :omy:

why_ask_why said:
I can leave at my discretion...gonna give it an hour and take a head count to see if any of the lawyers are left

HR just called about the Director job I applied for...phone interview in 20...wish me luck :omy:

Awsome! Good luck.

Now go slip the recruiter a benjamin and tell him to hire me for the gametap job I applied for :shifty:

Edit: apparently the interview went well! Good promotion? Will it seal the deal on the Z06?