Woo Hooo!

bast_imret said:
Awsome! Good luck.

Now go slip the recruiter a benjamin and tell him to hire me for the gametap job I applied for :shifty:

Edit: apparently the interview went well! Good promotion? Will it seal the deal on the Z06?

:lol: did you really apply for a gametap job? that's quite a departure from facials, no? :p

yes, this will be a great promotion if I get the job...substantial pay increase, probably less stress and work, and a ginormous office overlooking CNN Center :cool:

and the Z06 is going to happen either way...buying the engagement ring in cash, that is what is holding up the Z06

why_ask_why said:
:lol: did you really apply for a gametap job? that's quite a departure from facials, no? :p

yes, this will be a great promotion if I get the job...substantial pay increase, probably less stress and work, and a ginormous office overlooking CNN Center :cool:

and the Z06 is going to happen either way...buying the engagement ring in cash, that is what is holding up the Z06
ShaZam! :eek:

why_ask_why said:

yea, I did. It is quite a departure, so I really had to sell myself in the cover letter, since just looking at the resume (ChemE out of GATech doing project and process enginering in a paper mill) probably made them go :wtf:

bast_imret said:
yea, I did. It is quite a departure, so I really had to sell myself in the cover letter, since just looking at the resume (ChemE out of GATech doing project and process enginering in a paper mill) probably made them go :wtf:

well then good luck to you is in order as well! good luck! :)

why_ask_why said:
well then good luck to you is in order as well! good luck! :)

I just hate the waiting part. Wondering if they've already decided no, if they just haven't caled yet, or if they haven't even seen the submission yet. It drives me nuts.

bast_imret said:
I just hate the waiting part. Wondering if they've already decided no, if they just haven't caled yet, or if they haven't even seen the submission yet. It drives me nuts.

yeah, who decided it was ok to leave people hanging for weeks, even months?? i hate the modern job-finding ways. :mad:

e-dubb said:
I just got pulled into the bosses office for being 1/2 hour late and was told they will suspend me 1 week without pay next time. So, I am stuck here till 5:00 kissing ass and I don't know when I will be able to request another day off. :(
Your cousin is going to suspend you? :wtf: