Wondering what to do with an adventerous girl.

SwedishChef said:
We had a helluva night. Must say... Tight and tingly. We ended up on the bed, but not before exploring the couch, the countertops, the dinnertable, the shower, and the jacuzzi. Whomever thought up the saran idea is AWESOME. Her eyes lit up when she saw that and we went NUTS. Tried the strapon dp idea, and I must say, she REALLY enjoyed it. I can see it happening again. Other than that, great night of marathon wild and crazy sex. Any more details I can provide for those living through me?

I get her permission to video the whole thing and did, but sadly the lighting sucked so bad because it was dark. You can barely distinguish anything. I'll see if she'll allow pics to be posted, who knows.

you had it so dark you couldn't see? gawd I hate when they want it pitch black.

SwedishChef said:
We had a helluva night. Must say... Tight and tingly. We ended up on the bed, but not before exploring the couch, the countertops, the dinnertable, the shower, and the jacuzzi. Whomever thought up the saran idea is AWESOME. Her eyes lit up when she saw that and we went NUTS. Tried the strapon dp idea, and I must say, she REALLY enjoyed it. I can see it happening again. Other than that, great night of marathon wild and crazy sex. Any more details I can provide for those living through me?

I get her permission to video the whole thing and did, but sadly the lighting sucked so bad because it was dark. You can barely distinguish anything. I'll see if she'll allow pics to be posted, who knows.

You are quite welcome for both ideas :D :heart:

Edit: acutally, Onno started the DP idea, and I expanded it to the strapon. Thanks onno!

Last edited:
jaxxor said:
you had it so dark you couldn't see? gawd I hate when they want it pitch black.

it was more like twilight, we could see ok, but the cam didn't pick up SHIT. I was upset.

Well, the sheets are kinda soaked, but I used 3 entire rolls of the stuff... just lifted the mattress and went around and around.

SwedishChef said:
it was more like twilight, we could see ok, but the cam didn't pick up SHIT. I was upset.

ah, that's better. by the way, if you're looking for some cheap, very useful restraint type material, I've had nothing but good luck with my handwraps from kickboxing :cool:

April23 said:
grab a kiddie pool next time and dump in liquid of choice, would be less to clean up.. no?

nothing says sensual or soft like a plastic kiddy pool and some KY. Yeah, cleanup is nicer.. but I think it was worth the sacrifice.

SwedishChef said:
nothing says sensual or soft like a plastic kiddy pool and some KY. Yeah, cleanup is nicer.. but I think it was worth the sacrifice.
I know nothing about sensual.

Move to the tub then? :fly:

SwedishChef said:

:cool:

might have to stop by walmart on the way home :shifty:

bast_imret said:
:cool:

might have to stop by walmart on the way home :shifty:

Seriously consider it. The feel of slick bodies touching each other all over, all on top of a soft fluffy mattress. I will definitely be doing it again.

SwedishChef said:
Seriously consider it. The feel of slick bodies touching each other all over, all on top of a soft fluffy mattress. I will definitely be doing it again.
oh yeah, that's definately good times. :drool:

:jealous: