Wondering what to do with an adventerous girl.

Onnotangu said:
no place dildo in vagina...and give her anal while said dildo is turned on and vibrating.

That's what I ment. They make strapons for guys to wear, with vibrating dildo above and you below.

fly said:
And you are a damn freak.

Maybe, but I don't think that counts in this thread :fly:

Oh and I hope my man is having fun living vicariously through Swedish CEhf cause I may be a freak...but I'm not THAT much of a freak! :p

SwedishChef said:
little horny today much?

We've actually done the rose petal play and teasing for hours on end stuff... It's been very nice.

As far as Female Domination, she's trying. She's not that aggressive a person, but she's getting the hang of it.
stupid book make onnotangu...slutty.
damn youse anne rice!

JJ Lady said:
Maybe, but I don't think that counts in this thread :fly:

Oh and I hope my man is having fun living vicariously through Swedish CEhf cause I may be a freak...but I'm not THAT much of a freak! :p

:shifty: we shall see :shifty:

10 more minutes until that roofie kicks in

yes, i must know. the suspense is killing me.

please tell us how it went!!! I need to live vicariously through someone else's sexual conquests as I only have my hand and the lotion now.

CletusJones said:
yes, i must know. the suspense is killing me.

please tell us how it went!!! I need to live vicariously through someone else's sexual conquests as I only have my hand and the lotion now.

You need to find yourself a nice goat and settle down.

Coqui said:
So what was the final verdict?

We had a helluva night. Must say... Tight and tingly. We ended up on the bed, but not before exploring the couch, the countertops, the dinnertable, the shower, and the jacuzzi. Whomever thought up the saran idea is AWESOME. Her eyes lit up when she saw that and we went NUTS. Tried the strapon dp idea, and I must say, she REALLY enjoyed it. I can see it happening again. Other than that, great night of marathon wild and crazy sex. Any more details I can provide for those living through me?

I get her permission to video the whole thing and did, but sadly the lighting sucked so bad because it was dark. You can barely distinguish anything. I'll see if she'll allow pics to be posted, who knows.

SwedishChef said:
We had a helluva night. Must say... Tight and tingly. We ended up on the bed, but not before exploring the couch, the countertops, the dinnertable, the shower, and the jacuzzi. Whomever thought up the saran idea is AWESOME. Her eyes lit up when she saw that and we went NUTS. Tried the strapon dp idea, and I must say, she REALLY enjoyed it. I can see it happening again. Other than that, great night of marathon wild and crazy sex. Any more details I can provide for those living through me?

I get her permission to video the whole thing and did, but sadly the lighting sucked so bad because it was dark. You can barely distinguish anything. I'll see if she'll allow pics to be posted, who knows.

Holy crap dude. :eek: