Wondering what to do with an adventerous girl.

little horny today much?

We've actually done the rose petal play and teasing for hours on end stuff... It's been very nice.

As far as Female Domination, she's trying. She's not that aggressive a person, but she's getting the hang of it.

April23 said:
Okay, you guys are freaks. *hides*

I just have a healthy open sexual apetite. Nothing wrong with trying new things as far as I'm concerned.

BigDov said:
WHATEVER IT IS, PLEASE COMPEL YOURSELF TO SHOWER US WITH PICS!!!! :)
This has given me an idea.

Simulcast your "session" on the internet and set up a chatroom where people can tell you what to do.

I'd be willing to host it on my site if you're interested. :drool::hi2u:

SwedishChef said:
I just have a healthy open sexual apetite. Nothing wrong with trying new things as far as I'm concerned.
are you sure you didn't hook up with my ex? She was 1000% open minded about anything. We did lots of stuff, the most notable being the time she entered a jell-o wrestling contest with the other girl she wanted to fuck later that night. Ahh... memories...

BigDov said:
WHATEVER IT IS, PLEASE COMPEL YOURSELF TO SHOWER US WITH PICS!!!! :)

Actually, a little birdie told me one time, that nothing says adventurous like a strait-jacket, a padded room and lots of chocolate syrup. Not sure of the exact combination or sequence of events, but you're the one being adventurous here; you tell us.

The chocolate syrup idea sounds good :p

April23 said:
Okay, you guys are freaks. *hides*

Did you just discover this??? :fly:

CletusJones said:
are you sure you didn't hook up with my ex? She was 1000% open minded about anything. We did lots of stuff, the most notable being the time she entered a jell-o wrestling contest with the other girl she wanted to fuck later that night. Ahh... memories...

Nothing wrong with being open minded. That Jello wrestling sounds...interesting anyway.