Wondering what to do with an adventerous girl.

S

SwedishChef

So, I have a FB, and she's requested a few things of me in the past. Well, tonight she wants to return the favor and go gonzo, she mentioned the sky's the limit. I'm just wondering what some of you would do in my situation. I will most likely go for ITB at least to try, but any thing I should think about?

Nothing over the top like nipple clamps or whips or anything.

Been there... done that.. just us two tonight.

Though that was really enjoyable.

April23 said:
Let her run amok in a erotic shop. :fly:

She actually used to work in one. Nothing says sexy like a $1000 dollar vibrator collection.

WHATEVER IT IS, PLEASE COMPEL YOURSELF TO SHOWER US WITH PICS!!!! :)

Actually, a little birdie told me one time, that nothing says adventurous like a strait-jacket, a padded room and lots of chocolate syrup. Not sure of the exact combination or sequence of events, but you're the one being adventurous here; you tell us.

SwedishChef said:
:p Yeah, that may be a bit above where we (read: she) wants to go.
Øder tis moodle in der noggin tu smacken der ouchey und vinger-slingers ur to smacken-backen und fix de morkin, yøobetcha!

Does your sig say: O dear, this noodle in her head is smacking her ouchy unf vagina-fingers you to smacking-back and fixed of forkin, you betcha! :tard::fly:

actually, the only pics I have with this gal are dirty... I'll attempt to get permission and hook you all up.

SwedishChef said:
:p Yeah, that may be a bit above where we (read: she) wants to go.

good answer, good answer. You can always go find the goat on a night she's busy.

Cover your bed in saran wrap then bust out the babyoil.

Or chocolate syrup, that works too.

Last edited:
April23 said:
Øder tis moodle in der noggin tu smacken der ouchey und vinger-slingers ur to smacken-backen und fix de morkin, yøobetcha!

Does your sig say: O dear, this noodle in her head is smacking her ouchy unf vagina-fingers you to smacking-back and fixed of forkin, you betcha! :tard::fly:

Close enough for me.