Wonder Twins

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
I don't know why this just came into my head....... remember the Wonder Twins, Zan and Jayna, the bastard step-children of the animated Justice League/Super Friends?? I was just sitting here trying to figure out why Zan was always an ice cube or a bucket of water or a fucking igloo for pete's sake, and Jayna was always an eagle or a kangaroo or a giraffe and it just confuses me HOW that's special enough to triumph over the evils that faced them. The combos they came up with made no sense, yet they always prevailed, no matter what the staggering odds against them were.........

And they had Gleek, so the coolness points went up +10 for having a blue monkey in a jumpsuit, but still.

Besides wanting to club me with a icehammer and have a giant donkey fart me out its ass, what super special wonder twin powers would you activate to "Form of...." and "Shape of...." ?

You should watch Harvey Birman, they make fun of old skool comics and the Wonder Twins have been in several of them already.

i saw this thread and thought it was about boobs. i was dissapointed to find that there are no boobs in this thread. please remedy this situation by including boobs in this thread.

CletusJones said:
i saw this thread and thought it was about boobs. i was dissapointed to find that there are no boobs in this thread. please remedy this situation by including boobs in this thread.

Admit it, Jayna's hot.....

wondertwins2.jpg

Yep. they did a short on that a few years ago where Zan complains on why hes always a bucket of water and so forth.

I do admit however when I was really young I thought Jayna was smoking hot.

Ryokurin said:
Yep. they did a short on that a few years ago where Zan complains on why hes always a bucket of water and so forth.

I do admit however when I was really young I thought Jayna was smoking hot.
and what was the reason?

Cartoons are a mystery.

Like the Thundercats...how did they ever get around to fighting evil? I'd be trying to bang Cheetara ALL the time! I mean you KNOW Tygra was using that bolo-whip to go invisible and watch her pee or lick herself clean or something.