Women in heat

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
Why do women have so many things that generate heat?

Every time we leave the house the possiblility lurks that we might need to turn around to unplug something that uses a heating element as its main benefit.

Curling iron, flat iron, crimping iron, blow dryer, heating pad...

All of these things utilize heat to make the Bub happy. Heaven forbid one try to make a final adjustment in the bathroom mirror after she's done - it's like walking into a fucking blast furnace in there.

So...she's using this hetaing pad last night on her belly and a little section of it somehow gets underneath the edge of my arm. I wake up at like 3am with this burning sensation and realize that my fucking arm has been Pittsburghed.

My skin, being the almost opaque pink that is raw chicken, is now partially cooked. It was kind of like when you use the microwave to thaw chicken out - I had these little areas of white on the edges that were actually safe to eat without fear of salmonella. Fuck me.

Anyway, I just got back from a Dr's appointment and noticed this thing is still on high on the bed. I hope our homeowner's doesn't catch wind of this.

Candy said:
hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, this was one of those... " BUBBIE!!!!!!" :(
(I actually got a phone call at work to chastise me about it.)

Aww you two are so cuet.

So this is pretty normal I would gather...

9 out of 10 times my mom would make my father turn the car around because she thought she left the oven on, lol. I dont think she actually ever left it on but we would always turn around and check, haha