Hawt Women are just as capable as men!

I thought in several spots if you hit the logs with enough speed and lifting the front a little then gunning it you could clear the front wheel over the rocks. I'd like to try some motorcross but I don't have the spare cash or spare body parts at the moment.

If they'd just speed up the bike would do it for them. I'd be screaming like a bitch on the course but I could do it.
That's surprisingly difficult to overcome, since I didn't grow up with bikes in the no-sense-of-mortality stage, I have to fight the urge to slow down when stuff gets rough and steep.

I recently discovered that an 800lb Harley does quite well on a pothole ridden dirt road, as long as you let the sucker wander a bit :fly:

I totally agree. I didn't grow up riding motorcycles either. It's hard to learn that sometimes you just have to hold on and nudge the bike in the direction you want and let the bike do the work for you. It's very scary at first then there is that thrill that never gets old.

you eventually learn if you gun it you'll be thrown from the bike and be ok. if you go slow the bike will fall over on you and you'll be fucked.