Hawt Women are just as capable as men!

If they'd just speed up the bike would do it for them. I'd be screaming like a bitch on the course but I could do it.

I did see one woman's motorcross this past weekend purely on dirt and the girls were awesome.

Last edited:
In all fairness that is the highlights of the probably the worst driving.

highlights? did you see the ending? the bitches were tripping over themselves in the side shots. I bet this was going on the whole race and since they were going so slow and falling all the time, they had to shorten the whole video otherwise it would be too long to run.

i'd like to try it on an atv actually. those big rocks look brutal on a bike, lot of weird shit on the downs you can't see but have to negotiate with so it's tough to pick a line.

I think the women would have done better if they were going faster. It appeared (even in slow-mo) that they were going a lot slower. Some of those obstacles appear to require speed else you lose your balance. Pretty neat though. I've never seen this type of track setup before, only dirt with jumps and stuff.

I think the women would have done better if they were going faster. It appeared (even in slow-mo) that they were going a lot slower. Some of those obstacles appear to require speed else you lose your balance. Pretty neat though. I've never seen this type of track setup before, only dirt with jumps and stuff.

Correct. At the speed they were going (or trying to go) the bike wasn't balancing itself at all, so they had to fight for balance as well as try to negotiate the course.