Baby Woman Films her Own Abortion to Help Others

Well if you think she's an awful advocate then don't further her story by making a thread about it.
PuIyt8l.gif

Meh, she's getting tons of negative attention.

Ape, you've got plenty of time on your hands, why don't you one-up her and make a better video?

Wait...

"Emily Letts, a 25-year-old abortion counselor who works at a New Jersey abortion clinic"

She works at an abortion clinic and coincidentally got knocked up and decided to have an abortion o_O I mean, there are coincidences, and there are coincidences...

Wait...

"Emily Letts, a 25-year-old abortion counselor who works at a New Jersey abortion clinic"

She works at an abortion clinic and coincidentally got knocked up and decided to have an abortion o_O I mean, there are coincidences, and there are coincidences...

Ya, she's a fucking idiot. She shouldn't be a counselor, imo.

Hey, McDonalds employees eat at McDonalds too!
Most people in food service wont eat where they work in my experience, makes sense really.

My point was she's a counselor who either:
a) planned this
b) was stupid enough to get knocked up by accident
c) the highly unlikely but still possible coincidence

Last edited:
imho, while logical for you, the peeps that use it as BC don't really consider cost when peen and vag are in proximity.

that, and they are usually quite lacking in logic.

I heard about a girl last week that has had 16 abortions. Seems a bit crazy to me.

Just cull her from the population at that point.

X
$500
=
Idiot

eventually some sort of damage is going to be done thats gonna keep her from having any more pregnancies, and the result will be the same. No genetic passdown

eventually some sort of damage is going to be done thats gonna keep her from having any more pregnancies, and the result will be the same. No genetic passdown

There is less than 1% chance of it harming her reproductive organs. An abortion isn't that invasive. :hs: