Baby Woman Films her Own Abortion to Help Others

welp. She's at 16% now.

yes, i know thats not how additive percentage math works.

this particular girl has had 60+ partners, so I'm sure her reproductive organs have taken a pounding over the years.

ah ok, so its the syphilis and hpv and herpes that will eventually stop her from having kids. Got it.

this particular girl has had 60+ partners, so I'm sure her reproductive organs have taken a pounding over the years.

while I undertand this line of thinking, I don't think it's accurate. If someone has sex 2x a night 6 nights a week, does her body take on more pounding only because it's a different guy each night? Half the nights? each time? Or if she was a one guy chick?

If true, this is awesome.

teen_trends_2010.png

I stole this from another forum, but wow... what a horrible video. She's so dumb thinking she's helping the public feel better about abortions.

I'm all for abortions, but she is a horrible advocate for them.

:case:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/05/Woman-Films-Own-Abortion

It's worksafe, you only see her in a chair from the chest up.

This chick seems to have the intelligence of a stupid teen. She states one thing, then follows it up with some inane self cheer for herself.
And who the fuck cheers "yayyyy" after having an abortion??!
I swear, I'm more proud of the insight of my own daughter these days. It's also terrifying because obviously idiots like this, that are older than her, are given jobs to give advice. Ugh.

This chick seems to have the intelligence of a stupid teen. She states one thing, then follows it up with some inane self cheer for herself.
And who the fuck cheers "yayyyy" after having an abortion??!
I swear, I'm more proud of the insight of my own daughter these days. It's also terrifying because obviously idiots like this, that are older than her, are given jobs to give advice. Ugh.

Right???!!!