Wish You Never Felt Pain? - News Story

Drool-Boy said:
when I was a kid I pulled my pud till it hurt
then I figured out I was doing it wrong

It's not supposed to hurt?

Teach me?

April23 said:
I like being able to, its nice to differentiate bad from good.

Bad from good is one thing, but I'd like to turn off 'insanely bad' once I know it's there.

Yes, I realize I just cut off my arm. I don't need constant reminders from my pain receptors right now. Turn them off please, while I re-attach my severed limb.

Thats intense. Although it would be weird never to feel pain. Nice, and weird. lol

Wow, I wonder if she will be able to feel that sick feeling that you get in your stomach when you love someone. That is a pain that I wish I could get rid of and not feel.
Though I think that borders on "Nausea"....

Mondoz said:
Baby teeth?

Yep.

I would sit there all day and wiggle on it or pull on it with my hand at the most I had a tube of orajel to use to somewhat numb my gums. minus like one or two that fell out when I was eating something I did every one on my own. I can still take a considerable amount of pain without issue today.

no it would not be "cool" to have this.
you don't feel pain, so you don't normally bear weight on your joints, and by the time you hit 18 this is what your knees and ankles look like.

nme.jpg

nme2.jpg

I cant quite make out what Im looking at as far as what is indicated
at the little arrows.

:(

Sleeman said:
no it would not be "cool" to have this.
you don't feel pain, so you don't normally bear weight on your joints, and by the time you hit 18 this is what your knees and ankles look like.

http://img48.exs.cx/img48/4741/nme.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://img28.exs.cx/img28/4365/nme2.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I hadnt considered that it may effect the way you stand
That poor kids gonna be all crooked by the time shes 30

Detman101 said:
I cant quite make out what Im looking at as far as what is indicated
at the little arrows.

:(
yeah i didn't put them there, i suspect the front ones are for loose pieces of bone in the joint, and the rear ones are for a fracture they can't feel and are continuing to walk on