Wish me luck UF!

fly said:
iirc, the interview process has started. :omy:

Should I text message him some granny pr0n?

Good thing that manager is into Granny Pr0n.

I think it went pretty well overall. But according to the manager, they have interviewed 8 people for the position. Not sure if they have already eliminated any of them, or if he ment there are 8 in the running. Anyway, I think I've got the manager in the bag, since it turns out he's a WoW addict too, 4 characters on 2 servers :fly: Some of the other guys in the group play BF2. Anyway, guess I just have to hope that I outcharmed the other candidates. Apparently they should be making a decision by the end of the week. Keep those fingers crossed a bit longer.

JJ Lady said:
I work for a freight forwarder. But really anything with shipping or warehousing. I used to work for a steamship line in Atlanta in Sales.

Thanks, but not really..at least not my day job :fly:

The only sexy thing you are doing at night is me, rawr :heart:

bast_imret said:
Good thing that manager is into Granny Pr0n.

I think it went pretty well overall. But according to the manager, they have interviewed 8 people for the position. Not sure if they have already eliminated any of them, or if he ment there are 8 in the running. Anyway, I think I've got the manager in the bag, since it turns out he's a WoW addict too, 4 characters on 2 servers :fly: Some of the other guys in the group play BF2. Anyway, guess I just have to hope that I outcharmed the other candidates. Apparently they should be making a decision by the end of the week. Keep those fingers crossed a bit longer.
Such a nerd. :bast: