WINTER OLYMPICS - Ruski Style

Nobody ever understood curling, even when explained in English.

I think that was the main draw to it, people trying to solve the puzzle of what the fuck was going on and discussing it with people around them at the bar.

Yeah, but in Amsterdam I couldn't even sit in a bar and discuss it with anyone because I didn't understand what the other people in the bar were saying. They taught me how to say hot chocolate with whipped cream in Dutch though. That was nice of them.

I think that was the main draw to it, people trying to solve the puzzle of what the fuck was going on and discussing it with people around them at the bar.
I saw a funny movie about curling a while back. I think it had Leslie Nielsen in one of his more crazy roles

I will be shocked if there isn't some sort of attack in the area.

Russians deal with terrorists a lot differently than we do. We put them in Guantanamo Bay and make them listen to Metallica. Russians kill them, bury them, with pig carcasses, facing west, and have a female christian preacher preside over the funeral.

If there's some type of attack, nobody is going to want to be even remotely associated with it.

Russians deal with terrorists a lot differently than we do. We put them in Guantanamo Bay and make them listen to Metallica. Russians kill them, bury them, with pig carcasses, facing west, and have a female christian preacher preside over the funeral.

If there's some type of attack, nobody is going to want to be even remotely associated with it.

I can imagine only, (in russian accent) "Der may haff been sumteen. But, we have resolved it."

Spotted at the Olympics. They just released a game Mario and Sonic at the Sochi Olympics a month or so ago. Obviously no one is playing because they're not there yet. This is supposed to be in Sweden or Norway's team area.

858x550.jpg

A couple days ago I watched a few hours worth of documentaries about Beslan. Not because of the Olympics, just one of those long and winding Wikipedia journeys that takes you in random directions. Man, that was some shit. Our heads would explode if that happened in America.

At that point, you won't need to be convinced.
Yeah, I guess I didn't phrase it well.

I could see it happening, solely because of how corrupt and fucked up Russia is. At the same time, they are so corrupt and fucked up that I could see them preventing it from happening through draconian rule

Spotted at the Olympics. They just released a game Mario and Sonic at the Sochi Olympics a month or so ago. Obviously no one is playing because they're not there yet. This is supposed to be in Sweden or Norway's team area.

858x550.jpg
Look, it's half of the installed wii-u userbase!

Curling is awesome. I played in a curling league for a while.

858x550.jpg

And much like the WiiUs in the US, no one is playing them!