WINTER OLYMPICS - Ruski Style

I liked him too when mini flop was 8 and would watch him on Nickelodeon

bottom right

-Degrassi:-The-Next-Generation---Season-One.jpg

Now that everything is wrapped up does anyone have any thoughts on the whole thing. I was bored as usual and the corruption of events seems to be a bad as it's ever been especially with events like ice skating.

Absolutely meh. Not sure if because of Winter, somewhat lackluster performance in medals by the USA, or just cause I had better things to do

I feel that way about most of the olympics these days. It's either doping or international controversy etc etc.

I watched hockey, curling, a bit of skiing/snowboarding, and a couple random sports. Some of it's worth watching.

I enjoyed what I saw. There's controversies each year in one form or another.

I did like the part in the closing ceremonies where they made a joke about the Olympic ring mishap in the opening ceremonies.

& I would have to think, Putin at the closing ceremonies was never more proud of his country.

I enjoyed what I saw. There's controversies each year in one form or another.

I did like the part in the closing ceremonies where they made a joke about the Olympic ring mishap in the opening ceremonies.

& I would have to think, Putin at the closing ceremonies was never more proud of his country.

Of course he was. They made him billions.

So Tara Lipinski. Would fuck. I don't think that's even the same woman as the one that won gold like 15 years ago.