Windows 8 is out (Anyone wanna do a Technet group buy? -fly)

I'm not being contrary. I'm not asking you to justify your purchases. I'm simply asking why you need the Enterprise versions and why you would need Microsoft Dynamics software?

because technet standard is pretty much just the operating systems, and office. If you are getting technet for just access to the OSes and Office, then you are buying technet for completely the wrong reason.

because technet standard is pretty much just the operating systems, and office. If you are getting technet for just access to the OSes and Office, then you are buying technet for completely the wrong reason.

From what I read it was a lot more than just that. I just don't see anyone here using the full subscription beyond what the standard subscription offers.

I have 4 currently, plus one running Linux. Win 2k3 server, win xp, 2 running win 7.

It's interesting that, working in IT yourself, this is something you find hard to grasp.

I have 4. I have a sql server, and still wouldn't need the full subscription.

I'm glad you feel the need to be passive aggressive towards someone who's just curious about something. That's cool, man.

I'm glad you feel the need to play the victim when you get called out for attempts to judge people based on no reason to what so ever. What do you care if other people who aren't you buy one sub over another? Why do you feel the need to judge and say 'you won't need that', when, knowing what most of the people around here do, it can easily be seen why they would.

I'm glad you feel the need to play the victim when you get called out for attempts to judge people based on no reason to what so ever. What do you care if other people who aren't you buy one sub over another? Why do you feel the need to judge and say 'you won't need that', when, knowing what most of the people around here do, it can easily be seen why they would.

Again you are creating a bullshit reality to justify your aggression.

I'm not judging anyone here. I'm simply asking question to further understand why you would need this software. So far Fly has been the only one to come up with a substantial response. Like I said. I do IT, I run multiple Windows PCs, including a SQL server, and I don't have any need for a subscription at all let alone a full subscription. Thus why I do not understand why you need the full subscription.

Every single time you've gotten into any type of discussion lately you have immediately jumped into the "everyone's out to get me" role. Dude, I'm just asking question, trying to spark some good conversation.

Again you are creating a bullshit reality to justify your aggression.

I'm not judging anyone here. I'm simply asking question to further understand why you would need this software. So far Fly has been the only one to come up with a substantial response. Like I said. I do IT, I run multiple Windows PCs, including a SQL server, and I don't have any need for a subscription at all let alone a full subscription. Thus why I do not understand why you need the full subscription.

Every single time you've gotten into any type of discussion lately you have immediately jumped into the "everyone's out to get me" role. Dude, I'm just asking question, trying to spark some good conversation.

you did not just pull that card. Well, I guess you probably can since you patented the move. :lol: and I'm not even playing the 'everyone's out to get me' thing here. jesus.

Don't try to play the victim here. You know exactly what you were doing. Playing wounded poodle afterwards isn't a good cover.

you did not just pull that card. Well, I guess you probably can since you patented the move. :lol: and I'm not even playing the 'everyone's out to get me' thing here. jesus.

Don't try to play the victim here. You know exactly what you were doing. Playing wounded poodle afterwards isn't a good cover.

BOTH OF YOU STOP THIS RIGHT NOW YOU'RE RUINING MY BIRTHDAY

Oh for fucks sake you pathetic twat. Just fuck off and stop responding to me if I'm soooooo bad.

This is a group buy. With 8 people. I'm not so certain it would be worth it for everyone to just get a single use key for something.

Good point. Did not think of that.

I might be interested. Dunno right now. Though $40 isn't that much. Might give you an answer after lunch.

Thought about it. Why not. I'm in. Let's see how useful this stuff is.

Fly, are you going to take payments to your paypal, or amazon?