Windows 8 is out (Anyone wanna do a Technet group buy? -fly)

I am serious as long as it comes in UK English not what you call spelling. I'm planning a rebuild of my PC sometime soon so might as well get as up to date as possible rather than reinstall Windows 3.1.

Last edited:
I am serious as long as it comes in UK English not what you call spelling. I'm planning a rebuild of my PC sometime soon so might as well get as up to date as possible rather than reinstall Windows 3.1.

Don't you just select your version of Engrish during install? I can even get you the EU version without Windows Media Player installed. :fly:

Its $350 for the one with Enterprise keys.

So far I have me, Duke, ibwip, valve (not sure if DJB is ever serious). Hopefully more will join in.

Now DJB, Ghost, Semper, and lemonfresh. With 8 of us, that makes it $43/person. Everyone okay with that price point?

Which you need because......?

I need to justify my purchase needs to you now?

:lol:

because Enterprise includes SQL, Exchange, and just about every other current release enterprise software package out there, which means I can have a decent lab at home with which to keep my skillset current.

fucking contrary bastard.

I need to justify my purchase needs to you now?

:lol:

because Enterprise includes SQL, Exchange, and just about every other current release enterprise software package out there, which means I can have a decent lab at home with which to keep my skillset current.

fucking contrary bastard.

I'm not being contrary. I'm not asking you to justify your purchases. I'm simply asking why you need the Enterprise versions and why you would need Microsoft Dynamics software?