FYI Windows 8 - Feel free to break yo shiz

BTW, once this comes out, I'll probably be soliciting buy-ins for a technet sub. One sub for a year and that will get us unlimited installs of 8 (and 7, and Office, blah, blah, blah.)

:)

BTW, once this comes out, I'll probably be soliciting buy-ins for a technet sub. One sub for a year and that will get us unlimited installs of 8 (and 7, and Office, blah, blah, blah.)

:)

I'm in. I was just thinking on doing this and was pricing it out recently anyway. I need a Win 2008 server with Exchange 2010 on it. :lol:

Does it expire after a year?
Each key you make can be used on 10 different machines/activated unlimited times on the same machine. Once the subscription runs out you lose your keys unless you copy them.

Each key you make can be used on 10 different machines/activated unlimited times on the same machine. Once the subscription runs out you lose your keys unless you copy them.

No, the enterprise keys can be used unlimited times on unlimited devices. And the keys stay good forever.

edit: There are some items that you can only activate 10 keys of. Things like Win 7 Pro. But who cares when Win 7 Enterprise is unlimited.

No, the enterprise keys can be used unlimited times on unlimited devices. And the keys stay good forever.

edit: There are some items that you can only activate 10 keys of. Things like Win 7 Pro. But who cares when Win 7 Enterprise is unlimited.
Didn't see where you said pro version, I was thinking of the standard one where you dont get enterprise software.

So, just installed Win 8...

This interface.... I don't see how they think it's viable on a desktop system. I thought so before, but after an hour with it, I'm dead sure Win 8 will do one thing.

Make anyone who is making side money helping out home consumers with their PCs filthy fucking rich.

I can't see it, right now, being of any use in a corporate environment.