window = smashed

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥3,602
So this morning I wake up (at 5:30 no less) to the sound of incessant buzzing. After a few minutes I realize that it's the door buzzer and I have no idea who it could be. Well, it turns out that it was my neighbor, telling me that my truck had been broken into last night. Sure enough, the passenger window was smashed and they had ripped the radio right out of my dash. They also took my radar detector off of the windshield. Fucking assholes. They didn't take the change out of the floor thing, the remote to the radio, or even attempt to remove my sub/amp in the back. It's just disturbing, I've only lived in this complex for 8 months and now this? The police told me that I wasn't the only one hit either. There were 2 other cars in the lot that were broken into as well. Apparently this doesn't happen often either, they said the last one (in my whole town) was over a year ago.

breakin1.jpg

breakin2.jpg

breakin3.jpg

breakin4.jpg

Last edited:
F33nX said:
wtf...people are so fucking retarded. do the world a favor and curb-stomp their sorry asses if you get a hold of them
Oh, if I ever find out who did this or who's responsable for it being done, I'm not going to stop at curbstomping. I'm gonna fucking riverdance on their dead lifeless corpse.

edit: so, it's gonna be $165 for a new window.

just be glad they didn't come inside for your TV while they were at it.

Odd that they didn't take your backpack. You would think they would have snatched to go through later. Sorry man. I've had that happen to me and it sucks so damn bad.

b_sinning said:
Odd that they didn't take your backpack. You would think they would have snatched to go through later. Sorry man. I've had that happen to me and it sucks so damn bad.
I thought so too. One of the other vehicle owners was outside talking to the police after they were through with me, he said they did the exact same thing to his car too, left 2 big books of CDs on the passenger seat. His dash was really trashed though, the old F-Bodies are hard to get the radios out of. :(

yeesh. they were either seriously desperate to trade that in for some crack, or they were incredibly retarded hooligans. you'd think they would have done a better job casing the place. laugh at them first for a while before you riverdance on their lifeless corpses

UGH that sucks. Should have taken your truck to a field and set it on fire then claimed it stolen to the cops. Collect insurance... new truck!

BigDov said:
Damn dude..... sorry to hear it. Insurance gonna cover any of that for you??
probably not, but I don't know yet. My insurance company (state farm) doesn't open until 9am and apparently they don't have a 24 hour claim line. :(

April23 said:
UGH that sucks. Should have taken your truck to a field and set it on fire then claimed it stolen to the cops. Collect insurance... new truck!
I'd thought about that but then decided against it. I don't need to go to jail for insurance fraud.

CletusJones said:
probably not, but I don't know yet. My insurance company (state farm) doesn't open until 9am and apparently they don't have a 24 hour claim line. :(

When I had that much equipment in my car, I had a separate policy for it, just in case someone decided to steal it or otherwise molest it. Please tell me you have the same thing...... :(

I've got a better one.

I went to visit my sister and when I went out to my car in the morning, my passenger window was busted. What did they take? My backpack. They were kind enough to dump out the $200 worth of books and neatly arrange them on the seat. They didn't take the CDs that were sitting on the top of it nor did they take the radio, amp or subs. They broke a $180 window for a $50 LL Bean backpack with a NASA patch on it. :wtf:

the kicker was that they didn't dump out my Zipdisk with my final project on it. So, I had to redo my project, buy a new window and get it tinted just because some fucker needed a backpack.

I'm guessing your deductible is either $250 or $500. Is it worth it for a radio and a window?

SpangeMonkee said:
the kicker was that they didn't dump out my Zipdisk with my final project on it. So, I had to redo my project, buy a new window and get it tinted just because some fucker needed a backpack.
rather, some fucker wanted your report :p they probably saw the nasa patch and thought you were suparsmart, decided to take your work and not your books (since they wouldn't understand it anyways), and sell your project online for profit++

/conspiracy theory