Will you be my intarweb friend?

not only are pretty much every one of my canadian friends on facebook, a lot of my family is also. it's definitely not very popular in the US though. i think it's because most USians still think it's for college kids only. i'm pretty sure facebook will end up with unique members eventually simply because the bar is so much lower for membership. there's no pressure to immediately have to put in several hours refining a profile.

I just signed up for it, but haven't found the coolness of it yet.

It does run and look better than myspace, but hasn't done any special tricks yet.

I signed up with myspace a while back, but didn't keep it up, can't even remember my damned password anymore...most of the people I want to keep in contact with are on facebook so I've kept up with that, sort of...maybe I'll try myspace again and see if I can get more interested in it this time around.

i'm on myspace. mostly for promotional purposes, music sheeit. actually had a couple students, and former students, find me.. not a good look when your name is "the booze brothers".. :lol: but whatever.. 11 year olds shouldn't be on there anyway.

tangu, i'll try to remem to add you from the crib, can't access MS at work.

i've not had friends from the past contact me btw.. that would be cool.

mango out.