Will Ferrell

"Mom, the meatloaf....... FUCK!"

"I am a master of Roman Greco Wrestling...[continued rant]"

"fuck beans, that was them wasn't it?"

"Alright guys, I'm not gonna lie to you. This is gonna get kinda weird....two dragons..."

"You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered with hair."

"It's so good! Once it hit's your lips, It's so good!"

"Well, uh, I guess I... Deep down I'm feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly you get married and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't... I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday, for example. We were... We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh... I happened to look over during a certain part of the meal and see a waitress taking an order. And uh, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they're probably basic white, cotton underpants. But I started thinking 'Well, maybe they're s... maybe they're silk panties. Maybe, maybe, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's uh something really cool that I don't know about.' You know? And I... I started feeling... What? What, I thought we were in the trust tree, in the nest. Are we not?"

We don't want to rub the C.L.I.T. the wrong way.
The C.L.I.T. is an offshoot of the L.A.B.I.A.
Remember, folks... stimulation of the C.L.I.T is not recommended.

lol Thanks this thread is doing its job

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Frank: *Spanish*! Do you trust that we have provided you with enough rope so that your cinder block will fall safely to the ground?
Spanish: Y-Yes sir.
Frank: Blue, do you trust that I do not want to see you die here tonight?
Blue: Yes, sir.
Frank: Blue, you're my boy!
Blue: Thank you, sir.

Marissa: That's really, loud.
Frank: Yeah, thanks. Took the restrictor plate off to give the Red Dragon a little more juice. But it's not exactly street legal, so keep it on the down low.