will any planes blow up today?

If you really want to get interesting, go to the mass debate forum and read the last couple of posts in the "Justified?" thread. This attack was basically predicted by one of our least favorite leaders right now. How interesting ...

theacoustician said:
If you really want to get interesting, go to the mass debate forum and read the last couple of posts in the "Justified?" thread. This attack was basically predicted by one of our least favorite leaders right now. How interesting ...
OMGZ IT'S A BUSH PLOT
HALLIBURTON DID IN N.O. NOW BUSH WANTS YU0

theacoustician said:
You have your genmay and uf windows mixed up again.
No I'm getting fucking sick of the conspiracy shit.

This is as bad as the guy on ** who made a cube with chicken wire and lit it on fire to "prove" Bush blew up the WTC.

Oh did I mention that Oliver Stone is obviously employed by Bush. His movie which covers up the US Army demolition of the towers specifically released the same week Bush almost had these airliners hi-jacked so the republicans can rig the election...

:tard: :tard: :tard:

FlamingGlory said:

This is as bad as the guy on ** who made a cube with chicken wire and lit it on fire to "prove" Bush blew up the WTC.

Oh did I mention that Oliver Stone is obviously employed by Bush. His movie which covers up the US Army demolition of the towers specifically released the same week Bush almost had these airliners hi-jacked so the republicans can rig the election...

You forgot about the Pentagon being mini-nuked by Canada.

FlamingGlory said:

I'm sick of people not reading. It has nothing to do with Bush. Go read the thread, then post.

Pandora said:
Tell him that theac bought me TWO boquets last week? :iono:

KNYTE GO BY YOUR BEAUTIFUL WIFE AND MOTHER TO YOUR CHILDREN SOME FRIGGN FLOWERS YOU SLACKER!

Listen to this woman, she knows what she's talking about.

Flowers suck. They're just stupid plants. Tell a woman you love her by smacking her on the ass and winking.

Flamer McDickchugger said:
Flowers suck. They're just stupid plants. Tell a woman you love her by smacking her on the ass and winking.

don't forget to finish with "go make me a sammich toots" :p

Flamer McDickchugger said:

why_ask_why said:
don't forget to finish with "go make me a sammich toots" :p

Well, we don't have to wonder why you two are single. :p

kiwi said:

Because people are shallow whores, and they cheat, lie, and betray. Friends with benefits provide you with all of life's basic necessities with none of the b.s.

kiwi said:

I actually got asked out by a cute blonde with luscious fake bewbies yesterday...fake bewbies = chick you can smack on the ass and say "go make me a sammich toots" :fly:

why_ask_why said:
I actually got asked out by a cute blonde with luscious fake bewbies yesterday...fake bewbies = chick you can smack on the ass and say "go make me a sammich toots" :fly:

I....worship.....you

why_ask_why said:
:lol: you are wise beyond your years, my friend

Pandora said:
Tell him that theac bought me TWO boquets last week? :iono:

KNYTE GO BY YOUR BEAUTIFUL WIFE AND MOTHER TO YOUR CHILDREN SOME FRIGGN FLOWERS YOU SLACKER!

I will when she gives me back my BF2 DVD.