will any planes blow up today?

Pandora said:
Actually Dasani is great for cut flowers...not that you care cuz you're a guy...but fyi for you UF ladies. Whenever I've used it it actually caused the flowers to grow a little. :)
I'll keep that in mind. :cool:

theacoustician said:
You carry shampoo and conditioner? Do you not check a bag when you do that?

I try my best to never check a bag. In the last 6 years, I think I have only checked bags twice. One was for a trip to London last year and in June for the trip to Alaska.

Pandora said:
Actually Dasani is great for cut flowers...not that you care cuz you're a guy...but fyi for you UF ladies. Whenever I've used it it actually caused the flowers to grow a little. :)
UF ladies and fly

Pandora said:

I love you and your knowledge of plants and hatred for children.

Edit: Oh and not to forget the photography. :heart:

Last edited:
Pandora said:
:lol: This is a great tip, but i have to giggle a little at the thought of giving my flowers bottled water while I drink from the tap. :fly:

FlamingGlory said:
Nope, going to the grocery store and then talking to my stalker.
I've always wondered if it would be cool or not to have a stalker. Well, a female stalker. I already have elpmis.

theacoustician said:
I've always wondered if it would be cool or not to have a stalker. Well, a female stalker. I already have elpmis.

OnNotice2.jpg

FlyNavy said:
Zephyrhills, on the other hand, has a leg up on pretty much all the other bottled water companies because those fuckers own damn near all the best underground water reserves in Florida which are fairly rare in their own right. All the public water in the state tastes like ass because since the few underground wells are privately owned the only real source for water is desalination which is utterly disgusting. Hence, Zephyrhills makes mad bank from Floridians.

I love Zephyrhills water but on the other hand I have attended my fair share of 98 Rock Livestock events and seen what happens to that place. It really turns you off to drinking the water after you have just seen ppl puke, piss, shit, spit and defile the ground in unmentionable ways.

April23 said:
Great. Maybe the world should go into a no tolerance mode and kill anything that resembles a terrorist.

I can't understand how terrorists think they are doing any good. All that fucking hate.

I hate them. :fly:

Soon were not even gonna be able to bring SNAKES ON PLANES!!

BeeRad said:
I love Zephyrhills water but on the other hand I have attended my fair share of 98 Rock Livestock events and seen what happens to that place. It really turns you off to drinking the water after you have just seen ppl puke, piss, shit, spit and defile the ground in unmentionable ways.
:lol: damn good point

yet it still tastes better than desalinated water, go fig :p