will any planes blow up today?

theacoustician said:
2 or 3 flights with children that aren't allowed to bring on any toys, video games, books, etc and that restriction will get repealed really fast.
kids on a plane are annoying enough as it is

ceiling fly said:
Its much more stable wet, according to that.
Even wet, its more sensitive than nitroglycerin. No thanks.

For screening , they should just make people stand in a clear, bomb proof container (like a portapotty made of polycarbonate) and shake it like a pollaroid picture.

theacoustician said:
Um, no. You just aren't allowed to take liquids on board for the time being. The only people who are not allowed to take on carry-ons are people taking trans-Atlantic flights out of the UK.

Unfortunately and maybe it is just because I am a girl, I carry a lot of liquids in my carry on: shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, perfume, lotion etc... If I can't carry it on the plane, then I have to check my bag.

BadMojo said:
Unfortunately and maybe it is just because I am a girl, I carry a lot of liquids in my carry on: shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, perfume, lotion etc... If I can't carry it on the plane, then I have to check my bag.

or just leave it all and buy sample sizes at cvs or wherever when you land

BadMojo said:
You carry shampoo and conditioner? Do you not check a bag when you do that?

shawndavid said:
Well, it's usually Zephyrhills in a Dasani bottle. They make the most durable bottles for refilling.
aw hell no

Dasani is made by Coke and naturally it's "enriched" with a shitload of crap that not only makes it parch your throat but even the unflavored water has sucralose in it. Coke also uses Dasani from the nearest local water supply to the bottling plant so if you live anywhere near a Coke plant you're drinking the same stuff that comes out of your tap.

Zephyrhills, on the other hand, has a leg up on pretty much all the other bottled water companies because those fuckers own damn near all the best underground water reserves in Florida which are fairly rare in their own right. All the public water in the state tastes like ass because since the few underground wells are privately owned the only real source for water is desalination which is utterly disgusting. Hence, Zephyrhills makes mad bank from Floridians.

The best water ever is from where my parents live (just the tap stuff, nothing bottled). They live in Spring City, and if you can guess where they got the name, their tap water still comes from springs all over the mountain above them.

FlyNavy said:
aw hell no

Dasani is made by Coke and naturally it's "enriched" with a shitload of crap that not only makes it parch your throat but even the unflavored water has sucralose in it. Coke also uses Dasani from the nearest local water supply to the bottling plant so if you live anywhere near a Coke plant you're drinking the same stuff that comes out of your tap.

They filter the shit and then run it through an RO filter then add calcium and a couple other minerals for taste. I doubt they put sucralose in the regular water.

MMMmmmmm...minerals...

shawndavid said:
They filter the shit and then run it through an RO filter then add calcium and a couple other minerals for taste. I doubt they put sucralose in the regular water.

MMMmmmmm...minerals...
you're probably right, it's not sucralose. still, the minerals make it taste terrible and only serves to make me thirstier. :(

FlyNavy said:
you're probably right, it's not sucralose. still, the minerals make it taste terrible and only serves to make me thirstier. :(

Actually Dasani is great for cut flowers...not that you care cuz you're a guy...but fyi for you UF ladies. Whenever I've used it it actually caused the flowers to grow a little. :)