will any planes blow up today?

I almost got my 15 minutes of fame today. Al Roker was doing the weather this morning. They broke away for local weather, except our station forgot to broadcast it. Al and Matt's mikes were on.

Matt Lauer: "They should just blow up every plane between the US and the UK."

Al Roker: "Good idea." (Or something like that.)

I DVR'd it and was gonna put it up on youtube tonite. Then on my way into work, someone called into the morning show and told them about it. :(

ceiling fly said:
I almost got my 15 minutes of fame today. Al Roker was doing the weather this morning. They broke away for local weather, except our station forgot to broadcast it. Al and Matt's mikes were on.

I DVR'd it and was gonna put it up on youtube tonite. Then on my way into work, someone called into the morning show and told them about it. :(

can you remote into home and grab it? I'd love to hear/see that!

Yeah, I am booking my flight to Germany for work. This doesn't give me a nice warm fuzzy feeling :(

I usually travel light so that I don't have to check my bags. Guess that isn't going to work anymore.

BadMojo said:
It's really going to suck now since pretty much everyone will have to check bags.

Great. Maybe the world should go into a no tolerance mode and kill anything that resembles a terrorist.

I can't understand how terrorists think they are doing any good. All that fucking hate.

I hate them. :fly:

BadMojo said:
It's really going to suck now since pretty much everyone will have to check bags.
Um, no. You just aren't allowed to take liquids on board for the time being. The only people who are not allowed to take on carry-ons are people taking trans-Atlantic flights out of the UK.

ceiling fly said:

i hope they're fired

theacoustician said:
Um, no. You just aren't allowed to take liquids on board for the time being. The only people who are not allowed to take on carry-ons are people taking trans-Atlantic flights out of the UK.
I think the point is that no carryons may happen soon.

ceiling fly said:
I think the point is that no carryons may happen soon.
2 or 3 flights with children that aren't allowed to bring on any toys, video games, books, etc and that restriction will get repealed really fast.

No carry ons? Thank God, I feel safe now. Please ignore the massive cargo hold beneath the seating area.

ceiling fly said:
Its much more stable wet, according to that.
when they say wet, they mean it has just recently been crystalized

otherwise a pure liquid mother of satan isn't dangerous at all