Thread Wild Cards

i've never had issues at ours. even a 5 minute wait would beat going to the grocery store for pepsi & poptarts, oreilly's for valvoline oil, office depot for sharpies, home depot for ortho bug killer, and bass pro or some other hunting store for federal ammunition.

as long as you are getting consumables and not durable goods, you're good to go because its all the exact same name brand shit you find anywhere else, all in one place, and all cheaper.
I'm not saying this happens for every product Wal-mart carries, but because it does happen I will not shop there (among other reasons.) A school mate and one of my professors both told stories in class about comparing Walmart products to products that come directly ordered from the manufacturer. Professor said how Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo has different ingredients at walmart and a different SKU, the school mate told a story about how he and another employee took apart a gun from their shop and one purchased from Walmart and there were different parts in the same exact gun and also a different SKU. The SKU would be the same for the digits part and the last letter on the end was added especially for WalMart.

Walmart is lower quality and has 2% of our GDP in America. That sounds like something I don't want to get behind.

that's kind of well known about the durable goods (ie: guns).

never heard it done with consumables though, i doubt my pepsi from walmart has less caffeine or something. :p

twinkies taste the same too.

Purchase it all from Amazon, cheaper, shipped free to your door, and you can get your ben wah balls at the same time.

i use amazon way to much, problem is, it requires planning. :p 99% of the time i stop at walmart it's between here and the lake.

i did get an awesome deal on poptarts on one of those gold box deals of the day though awhile back. now i'm sick of eating them.

that's kind of well known about the durable goods (ie: guns).

never heard it done with consumables though, i doubt my pepsi from walmart has less caffeine or something. :p

twinkies taste the same too.
Typical Walmart shopper, you eat SHIT. :lol:

i use amazon way to much, problem is, it requires planning. :p 99% of the time i stop at walmart it's between here and the lake.

i did get an awesome deal on poptarts on one of those gold box deals of the day though awhile back. now i'm sick of eating them.

Ahhh... yeah, planning... meh.

so you're like a walking stick of crisco? that would be sad :(

anyways,
ESPN has a poll up on FB today about who you'd rather have as QB in the superbowl: Aaron Rogers or Ben Roflburger. That's kind of presumptuous, don't you think?

brent keisel, a lineman for the stillers, has not shaved since the start of the season. he's been calling it his superbowl beard. his beard has 900 twitter followers. robin meade just said it was all the birds living in it :lol: