Thread Wild Cards

walmart used to drive home the "buy american" slogan.

then sam walton died, his kids took over, and realized sometime in the early 90s that america no longer makes anything so if they want to keep selling shit, its going to be foreign shit. really, what can they do?

walmart used to drive home the "buy american" slogan.

then sam walton died, his kids took over, and realized sometime in the early 90s that america no longer makes anything so if they want to keep selling shit, its going to be foreign shit. really, what can they do?

It's not their fault, it's the consumers fault for buying into their shenannigansssss.

what shenannigans? its all other corporations faults for selling them stuff at a discount. and targets fault for being a competitor. i don't give a shit about the mom and pop shop that was offering sub par service for overpriced merchandise.

what shenannigans? its all other corporations faults for selling them stuff at a discount. and targets fault for being a competitor. i don't give a shit about the mom and pop shop that was offering sub par service for overpriced merchandise.

Whoa, are you saying Walmart delivers great service? So I guess in your area they keep all of the check out lanes open?

i've never had issues at ours. even a 5 minute wait would beat going to the grocery store for pepsi & poptarts, oreilly's for valvoline oil, office depot for sharpies, home depot for ortho bug killer, and bass pro or some other hunting store for federal ammunition.

as long as you are getting consumables and not durable goods, you're good to go because its all the exact same name brand shit you find anywhere else, all in one place, and all cheaper.