From PMs earlier yesterday:

elpmis said:
theacoustician said:
elpmis said:
theacoustician said:
revolution.nintendo.com

Wii

Motherfucking Wii?!?!?!?!
maybe I'm just a huge fanboy, but I like the name a lot. Visually, it looks strong, and although at first "nintendo we" may be strange to say, I think it will stick - just as the controller did

very cool
Yeah, you keep thinking that until you go into a Gamestop and ask if they have any Wii (wee) in stock. Or when you ask where the Wii section is, you get pointed to the bathroom.

elpmis : Hey, dude! Want to come over and play with my Wii?
theac : Dude, I already told you I don't like penis

Why the hell didn't they just call it the Power NES? (P-NES)

I'm still buying it, but I will not call it Wii. Its Revolution. LALALALA! *fingers in my ears* LALALALAA!
pre order your Wii from ebgames.com and you'll never have to ask for one - everyone knows their gamestop inside and out, you'll never have to ask where the Wii section is. All kidding aside, at first Wii will be "wee" but in time Wii will become "Wii" if you get what I'm saying. Remember all the initial jokes on WANG computers? After awhile it became cool.

Drool-Boy said:
hot wii on wii action
i'm totally psyched for Nintendo's new console, I'm gonna buy it the day it comes out and it'll be reaaaaally popular with the kids. I wonder how many little girls and boys I can get into my house and invite down to my basement to play with my Wii.

elpmis said:
i'm totally psyched for Nintendo's new console, I'm gonna buy it the day it comes out and it'll be reaaaaally popular with the kids. I wonder how many little girls and boys I can get into my house and invite down to my basement to play with my Wii.

Just leave the empty box in front of your house where you put your trash, and by lunch time all the kids in your neighborhood will be knocking on your door asking to play with your wii.

Drool-Boy said:
Just leave the empty box in front of your house where you put your trash, and by lunch time all the kids in your neighborhood will be knocking on your door asking to play with your wii.
yup, since the controllers for my Wii are wireless, there's no stopping two boys and two girls from playing with my Wii all at the same time!

elpmis said:
or wii wii
Yes what? wii vs. wii will be a great way to play a fantasy RPG. Haha, penis for your sword. My execution on that joke was poor.

I'm gonna do a series of possible advertisements for Wii

here's the first

wii.JPG