Wii! Wtf?

iWii, like iPod mebbe? Conspiracy with Apple? OMG

Btw Soylent Green is on TMC right now.

I was going to make a thread about this earlier but got busy, and knew someone would take care of it sooner or later.

Nintendo just keeps getting worse and worse. My childhood friend is now dead to me.

I just finished watching...well not just, but I'm done watching Soilent Green. Disturbing.

Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Yo I saw this squirrel run across the street and he didn't get hit by a car and he was like Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

With all the new systems and what not, the more and more I become totally convinced that the only way to game is via a computer. Anyone with me?

djduquet said:
With all the new systems and what not, the more and more I become totally convinced that the only way to game is via a computer. Anyone with me?
I have always been a PC exclusive gamer. :cool: I hate consoles with passion especially for what they have done to the Ghost Recon, Rainbow 6, and Thief series.:mad: :(

Arátoeldar said:
I have always been a PC exclusive gamer. :cool: I hate consoles with passion especially for what they have done to the Ghost Recon, Rainbow 6, and Thief series.:mad: :(
I just hate the idea of every year or two having to drop a few hundred bucks and buy all new games. Why not slowly upgrade your PC and always have a real powerful computer? It just makes a hell of a lot more sense to me, then you can play old games and don't need a dozen computers to do it. ha.

djduquet said:
I just hate the idea of every year or two having to drop a few hundred bucks and buy all new games. Why not slowly upgrade your PC and always have a real powerful computer? It just makes a hell of a lot more sense to me, then you can play old games and don't need a dozen computers to do it. ha.

Another great thing about PC gaming are the mods made for the games. Plus after a couple of months the price drops on the PC game something I have not seen for for console games.

I am sure Drool loves playing Oblivion without any mods. :fly:

Arátoeldar said:
Another great thing about PC gaming are the mods made for the games. Plus after a couple of months the price drops on the PC game something I have not seen for for console games.

I am sure Drool loves playing Oblivion without any mods. :fly:
My fav. part about Morrowind was the mods. I loved that part of PC games.

Drool-Boy said:
*yawn*
The pc vs console argument is so....lame.
So is being an elitist dickhead.
Besides, I thought we were talking about nintendos awesome name choice here.
20060428.jpg

That's all I have to say.