Wife Swap

ooh so because heart disease - which can be completely independant of obesity and trans-fats altogether - is a leading killer that means your smoking isn't doing irrepreable damage to your lungs? it means you're not driving up the cost of health care as much as the fat guy at mcdonald's because when you're 70 you'll be breathing through a tube in your throat? or was I wrong about the fact that trans-fats allow jews, hindus and people of other faiths to prepare their food within strict religious guidelines because they generally come from plant oils instead of animal byproduct?

sure, go ahead and keep throwing facts that change absolutely nothing :fly: bottom line: you don't mind if they ban something you don't like as long as they don't ban things you like

like I said before, I don't really feel like arguing...don't let me stop you from verbally masturbating however! :p

Being annoying to you doesn't necessarily mean annoying to everyone else. Obviously if they have that many fans then five hundred thousand people find her more appealing than you. Perhaps they would find you annoying and those 500 people affected can still contribute more to society than most single individuals.
She is annoying to everyone. What happens is that people see she is popular and famous, so they want to act like her thinking it will do the same for them even though they know it is annoying behavior.

At the end of the day, they stimulate our economy and provide a greater asset to society than any of us. ;)
If providing economic value is all that matters, then you could say that banning trans fat will make the food industry have to find an alternative, which will probably cost more. Therefore they can charge more for the product and have a greater economical impact. Now I just made it acceptable to you.

She is annoying to everyone. What happens is that people see she is popular and famous, so they want to act like her thinking it will do the same for them even though they know it is annoying behavior.
I guess you've polled all of the people that watch the show and they all agree that she's annoying? All the folks in their personal lives? Yeah, that's what I thought. :fly:
If providing economic value is all that matters, then you could say that banning trans fat will make the food industry have to find an alternative, which will probably cost more. Therefore they can charge more for the product and have a greater economical impact. Now I just made it acceptable to you.

Providing economic value is not all that matters but the fact that she's more economically valuable than most - as celebrities generally are - then her benefits outweigh her annoyances. As for your example you shifted from talking about a person to a business detail. Apples != oranges.

I never mind when it happens in mine since I do it in so many others by mistake :fly:

It is pretty well known here that if you ever start a thread never expect it to be the same in the middle but it usually comes back together sometime, haha

It's the natural flow of conversation, it's going to go offtrack. :hs:

I hate Wife Swap, Super Nanny or anything resembling them.

I :heart: the original CSI, Survivior!!, American Chopper, Dirty Jobs, Modern Marvels. I have found myself really liking Boston Legal, muh on Lost. I record As the World Turns everyday :fly: (ya I know, I know....got hooked on it years ago with my G-ma, so bite me :p )