Wife and I watched Family Guy last night...

S

smileynev

..on the cartoon network. Every nerd on the intarweb says its the greatest show ever created. We saw the first chunk of it till the first commercial. She got up to go to bed and said, "We're both dumber for having watched that."

Then we went upstairs and watched the rest in bed. I have to say while its funny at times, it is by no means the funniest show I have ever seen.

Who am I kidding, nobody is going to read this thread. You're all off making lame April fool's jokes on your coworkers and cats.

"Hey Socks, I got you your favorite catnip treat. You've been such a good girl lately."

"meow"

"Here it is muffin"

"meow"

"APRIL FOOLS!!!! Its just more shitty catfood!!!! HAHAHAH I GOT YOU GOOD"

"meow"

Drool-Boy said:
:wtf:
You didnt think it was funney?
Did theac sneak up there and place one of his patented ass-sticks in your asses when you werent looking?

I said it was funny at times. Norm Macdonald as death was pretty good.

So drool, since its just me and you posting this afternoon...

Just between the two of us, did elpmis ever send you pics of his balls when you guys were working on Funzie together?

BigNev said:
So drool, since its just me and you posting this afternoon...

Just between the two of us, did elpmis ever send you pics of his balls when you guys were working on Funzie together?

O my yes. It was a ritual. Id get a pm titles "new funzie script" , Id open it and it would just be a big pic of his balls.

On my way into work today there was this lady or long haired hippy driving an older red civic hatch back in the lane next to me. Well, not really a lane so much as an onramp onto the freeway. She had to merge to get onto the freeway or end up getting off at the next exit less then a quarter mile down the road. As she got closer to the exit she finally sped up and merged in front of me, hesitated, and merged into the next lane. All the while I'm watching this I missed that the car in front of her suddenly slam on its brakes. So I slammed mine so as not to hit him. The chick in the civic had all sorts of crazy liberal bumper stickers on her car. Fucking back chick liberal drivers.

elpmis said:
what was the episode about

The dad goes to the doctor, finds out he isn't gonna die, doesn't want to pay the bill so he writes deceased on it. Death shows up to take him. Both the wife and I laughed pretty hard when death sprained his ankle.

So I'm thinking about posting a "Cutest baby" thread. Do you think fly would like it?

Drool-Boy said:
only if the babies are sauteed with onions and a nice cheese sauce

nope. Just dressed in cute outfits doing cute things like picking stuff up and waving and smiling.

BigNev said:
The dad goes to the doctor, finds out he isn't gonna die, doesn't want to pay the bill so he writes deceased on it. Death shows up to take him. Both the wife and I laughed pretty hard when death sprained his ankle.
yeah man that's one of the WORST episodes of Family Guy

I suggest you give it another shot, seriously

elpmis said:
yeah man that's one of the WORST episodes of Family Guy

I suggest you give it another shot, seriously

I figured a show where death screws some chick in his car, kills her, and keep screwing her would be a show that you would like.

Drool-Boy said:
BORING

Maybe if theyre doing that stuff in the middle of a busy street?

Nope. Probably in the living room or the backyard or at the park.

BigNev said:
So I'm thinking about posting a "Cutest baby" thread. Do you think fly would like it?
Dead.ChildBurial.jpg

elpmis is gonna be a daddy someday. I fear for his future children.