NSFW Wickies weekly woman hate thread

Hey boy, what’s the, I say whats the big idea you jackin that pot up under me? ...........Jack.... Pot..........Jackpot! that’s a joke son, don’t ya get it? Ah you're built too low. The fast ones go over top your head. Theres hole, I say theres a hole in your glove. I keep pitchin em and you keep missin em.

Nice kid but hes about as sharp as a bag of wet mice.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
suicide is a selfish and pussy act

Selfish? Yes, I suppose so, but what the fuck is wrong with being selfish?

Pussy? Blah blah blah. I guess you are a big man. Because, you never killed yourself. So strong. STRONG LIKE BULL!!!

Lol, good job. What are you, like twelve years old? Don't worry, when you grow up you'll probably learn what depression actually is, how it fucks with your mind, and what it might lead to. Hopefully.

Last edited:
My guess based on the admitted character traits of Wickie is the woman in the link I won't click is white, and over 145 lbs.

as a past history, Wickie used to spam his last forum with World Star Hip Hop links, so you can figure on from there.

Selfish? Yes, I suppose so, but what the fuck is wrong with being selfish?

Pussy? Blah blah blah. I guess you are a big man. Because, you never killed yourself. So strong. STRONG LIKE BULL!!!

Lol, good job. What are you, like twelve years old? Don't worry, when you grow up you'll probably learn what depression actually is, how it fucks with your mind, and what it might lead to. Hopefully.

I know a lot about depression. I was on trazadone, wellbutrion, and prozac for years. I weened myself off those and started smoking weed. Every once in a while I will get depressed again for no reason but I just tough it out. All suicide does is fuck up the people who actually care for you like family and friends.

No matter how shitty someones life is there is always someone who is even worse off

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
  • Gravy
Reactions: Bloodhammer
I think we took a wrong turn a wrong turn
We've got to get across cross
Find the controls to extend the bridge bridge
I think i just blasted it blasted it
Theyre coming through! through!