WTF Wickies weekly "I Hate Women" Thread

You said the same thing about me once.

One blackball to @Darth Handsome for thinking Wicki's a wanton malice like me. Fuck you Darth.

Unless you live in a single wide out on the back 40 of some southern california tomato farm picking cheese from between your toes before a big date the night before and debating if you should take the price tags off your new Walmart suit or not because you don't know if she'll be impressed or not with the 49.99 you paid for it, you can never be like Wickie.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Unless you live in a single wide out on the back 40 of some southern california tomato farm picking cheese from between your toes before a big date the night before and debating if you should take the price tags off your new Walmart suit or not because you don't know if she'll be impressed or not with the 49.99 you paid for it, you can never be like Wickie.
Why would anyone try so hard to impress his first cousin?

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD

Because he wants to make his sister jealous.

maxresdefault.jpg

You're on fire today.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
daaaaaaaah, i clicked back on this thread thinking i had posted something else and wanted to follow up by posting "i was hating on women before it was cool" again

i am an artist

daaaaaaaah, i clicked back on this thread thinking i had posted something else and wanted to follow up by posting "i was hating on women before it was cool" again

i am an artist

How high up the tree do you think your fruit is here?