Video wickie's pee fight thread

I guess we will never know why two men got into a fist fight on the bus. The black guy had something with him - was it a shine box? meh, maybe it was a boombox and the white dude was being an ass. idk. Peace - I got no fight with you sir.

I’ve got no fight wth anyone here either. I don’t mind being told I’m wrong either. Yesterday, one of you was rather angered about the term “Chinaman” being used, today it’s okay because later on, I guess the black guy does something equally awful.

I wouldn’t know, never made it past “Chinaman”.

I’m going to back away from this thread for y’all.

I still refuse to agree that it’s okay to start using racist remarks if the person you are conversing with does. If they whip out a turd and eat it, I’m not gonna do that either.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I’m going to back away from this thread for y’all.

I still refuse to agree that it’s okay to start using racist remarks if the person you are conversing with does. If they whip out a turd and eat it, I’m not gonna do that either.
Not saying it was right for the white guy to turn it around, but that is a fairly common human response.
Listening to the first part apparently the white guy heard the black dude taking in shine work and he asks, "I'll bring down some Friday, what would you charge me?" That's when the black dude says he won't spit shine for a white man.

Not saying it was right for the white guy to turn it around, but that is a fairly common human response.
Listening to the first part apparently the white guy heard the black dude taking in shine work and he asks, "I'll bring down some Friday, what would you charge me?" That's when the black dude says he won't spit shine for a white man.
Right. Mr Tan was clearly the original racist in the fight. The old white guy was just an ignorant old white guy. That's my expert opinion and possibly I'm an ignorant old white guy LOL f*** you Olivia

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie